IDEA requires each state to have in place a State Performance Plan (SPP) that evaluates its efforts to implement the requirements and purposes of Part B of statute. The SPP also describes how the state will improve such implementation. This document, submitted every six years, includes measurable and rigorous targets for the twenty indicators established under three monitoring priority areas:
- Free and Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) in the Least Restrictive Environment (LRE);
- General Supervision Part B, including Child Find, effective transition and effective general supervision.
The Wyoming Department of Education elicited broad stakeholder input in the development of its SPP in order to set measurable and rigorous annual performance targets. The SPP provides the baseline data, measurable and rigorous targets, improvement activities, timelines and resources established by the State for each indicator.
- SPP 2005-2012 (Updated February 3, 2014)
- SPP 2005-2012 (Revised for Clarification May 17, 2013)
- SPP 2005-2012 (Updated February 15, 2013)
- SPP 2005-2012 (Updated February 1, 2012)
- SPP 2005-2012 (Revised for Clarification April 18, 2011)
- SPP 2005-2012 (Updated February 1, 2011)
- SPP 2005-2010 (Updated February 1, 2008)
- SPP 2005-2010 (Revised for Clarification April 25, 2007)
- SPP 2005-2010 (Updated February 1, 2007)
- SPP 2005-2010 (December 2, 2005)